Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gdk: x i/o error

> Scott Stone wrote:
>
> it's failing yet, but it seems to be something in the startup code.
> Once a program starts up, it will run fine.

I don't get this error until after I've brought up my file selection widget.
Then, once the widget closes, whenever I click on the main window to resume
the program, it gives this error.  After that, it will either crash, or go
into a loop of printing "Gdk-error: sigsegv received"  until I kill -9 it.

katre