Pixmap animation/replace-on-the-fly

HI (hello?!)
	Can anybody point me to a relatively simple pixmap
animation example? or at least something to replace a pixmap
in a button with another pixmap on the fly. I say simple because
I don't want to download terabytes of GNOME code just to use
0.5% of it, besides my sysadmin wouldn't be happy with that
either...

			TIA,
				Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands