Re: ANNOUNCE: Archive of Gtk-based software

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> There is, it's web based, and it's not quite reliable, since many links
> end in the void, and it contains links to projects with no source.  That's
> the Gtk software map.  I plan to install an automatic diff mechanism for
> that.
In some of the directories there is a file called homepage.  I set
up such a file for the program you mirror from my site (paul), too.
Whould this help?
Should there be also a file called say "ftpsite"?

Do you aware of the fact, that there are more files (some outdated ones)
mirrored at your mirror, which aren't available at the home site?
(This is the case for some Debian packages of older versions which
could easily rebuild from the available source if there is anybody who
would like this old stuff :) ).

Regards,

      Andreas.