Re: [gtk-list] Re: Destroying windows & widgets -- anybody?

> > Does this sound like a reasonable solution? Comments welcome.
> >

> It's about the only way to do it AFAICT. Guppi (www.gnome.org/guppi/) does
> it this way too; I have a Muncher<T> class that keeps a list of pointers
> of type T to delete and does so in an idle function. Works pretty good.
> The templates are probably pointless in retrospect since it works on any
> void*; I don't remember why I did it that way.

Hi guys --

Thanks for the suggestion, it sounds like a good idea.

I've made a Muncher class, which keeps a list of void * objects.  There is
an idle function that delets all of the objects on its list (removing them
from the list as it does so).

So far, though, still no luck.  Right now, during the idle function I call
the "destroy()" method for each Gtk_Object on the Muncher list, and then
delete each object on the list.  I'm still getting a sigsegv.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

-Rob