GtkEntry

Hello,

I am writing a number of applications that make use of the text widget,
but the way it wraps words does not work properly.  If I have the
following lines in a textbox:

-----

These are the lines in the Itextbox,
                           ^
and this is the rest of the line.

-----

If my cursor is at the marked position (that's not really an 'I' :-) ),
and I press down, it skips over the second line because it thinks it's all
one line.  Is it possible to set the widget up so that word wrap will
treat each visual line as a line, instead of waiting for you to hit enter?
The way it's currently set up is hard to work with.

Thanks,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com