Re: [gtk-list] CList in Gtk+ 1.1.1

you need to catch the button_press_event

something like:

  gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (clist),
             "button_press_event",
             (GtkSignalFunc) button_event_press_cb,
             (gpointer) bindex);

static void
button_event_press_cb (GtkCList * clist, GdkEventButton * event, gpointer data)
{
  gint row, column;
  Message *message;
  BalsaIndex *bindex;

  if (event->window != clist->clist_window)
    return;

  if (!event || event->button != 3)
    return;

}