CList in Gtk+ 1.1.1

Hello,

I wrote an app using Gtk+ 1.0.5, and had a function bound to a right click
on a CList row.  I did this with select_row and then checking
if event->button == 3.  This worked just fine, until I compiled it against
1.1.1.  Now, from what I can tell, the only event that signals a
select_row is a click with the first mouse button.

Is it possible to capture clicks with the 2nd or 3rd buttons, or even
using the enter key?  I noticed that you can now scroll through a CList
with the arrow keys, which is a nice feature.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Wise
jwise@pathwaynet.com