LinPopUp annoucement

LinPopUp is an Linux enhanced port of Winpopup, running over Samba.
It permits to communicate with a windows computer that runs Winpopup,
sending or receiving message. Please note that LinPopUp is not only a
port, as it includes several enhanced features like it doesn't need to
run permanently, full message base management, can be run minimized,
full message editor capabilities, clipboard cut&paste, documentation,
etc.

more info, binairies and sources packages,can be obtained at:
http://www.chez.com/littleigloo

PS: I have somme difficulties with the GTK statusbar widget that
shows some garbages characters. Can anyone help me?

--
Jean-Marc,
littleigloo@chez.com