Re: [gtk-list] auto scrolling in text widget

This has already been answered a few times.  I believe the current
best answer is to insert a space and delete it to get the widget to
scroll.  This is because the placement of the cursor or selecting an
off screen area does not scroll the widget to the cursor position or
the text selected.

 -Eric