ANNOUNCE: dia version 0.1

Hi!

This is the first (early) release of my program.
It's a diagram manipulation program much like the windows program 'Visio'.
Right now it supports UML static structure diagrams (class diagrams) and
Network (LAN/WAN) diagrams.

Info and code at:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia.html

I know the name sucks, it's just temporary until i make up a better one.

I have only tested it under Linux (glibc), but it should (maybe with small
modifications) work on any unix that has a dlopen(). Note taha it is based on
gtk 1.0.x, not the latest cvs version.

Please take a look at it, and tell me what you think.

/ Alex