Re: [gtk-list] Gtk tutorial and reference

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Sergei O. Naoumov wrote:

> Hi!
> I was wondering whether Gtk reference is abandoned. The reason I am asking
> is that I edited the texi file a bit, added some pieces. But from what I see
> in the list, the tutorial gets much more attention. Is it true? Is it worth
> working on the reference?
>
> Thanks,
> 		Sergei

Send me the enhancements and I'll integrate them.

The tutorial does get more attention, because it is a better document.
The reference is definately worth working on. ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking