Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk--: Gtk_Dialog (refresh) troubles

Hi Matt,

thanks for the tip. Unfortunateley my problem is not the 'global'
situation,
but the one where each different dialog box has it's own object. As such
your solution with the global static pointer isn't quite what I need.

Anyhow, thanks for suggesting this ... BTW, what Gtk_Dialog bug
are you referring to ...

Thanks
--> Robert

 (Embedded