Multiple Document Interface

I was browsing through all of the available GTK+ documentation looking for any
description of the ability to use GTK+ to write MDI applications, but I did not
find anything.  Is this because GTK+ does not support MDI applications?  If so,
is there inherent GTK+ nature that prohibits the possible creation of some
widget that is capable of handling a MDI?  Is anyone working on this?  I'd
appreciate any information regarging this subject because I'd really like to
use a MDI type GUI in my appliation I am writing.  Thanks.

- - - - -
Louis R. Marascio
Email: armistead@flex.net
ICQ: 4270107