Re: [gtk-list] Re: list and clist

> I'm sorry, but your request cannot be processed at this time.  It has been
> forwared to our public relationd department, where it will then be
> forwarded to our developers.  Your comments are important to us!  I'm glad
> to see our software is helping you provide quality solutions to your
> customers.

I think you have hit on something here.  The point is to make the system
easy to program for.  As a developer i don't want to work my ass off
just to get resonable usage out of the toolkit.

For the people that think i should write a new widget:  i'm trying
to write apps.  If the toolkit doesn't make this easy for me as
an apps developer what's the point?

If i wasn't spending all my time extending/farting with/twiddling with
the widgets the ftp client i'm working on would be in alpha.  As it
stands its in pre-source because i can't even begin to get the feel i want
out of my toolkit.

--mw