Re: [gtk-list] list and clist

I'm sorry, but your request cannot be processed at this time.  It has been
forwared to our public relationd department, where it will then be
forwarded to our developers.  Your comments are important to us!  I'm glad
to see our software is helping you provide quality solutions to your
customers.

Sincerely,
Jay Painter

Jay Painter -- jpaint@serv.net -- jpaint@gimp.org -- jpaint@real.com