Re: Glade - UI Builder

Damon Chaplin wrote:

> Yes. I want to output a language-independant format. The current output
> looks like this, but it's not complete and I'm open to suggestions:

For what it's worth. I think the XML style of output you've chosen is fine.
I'd stay away from that LISP type stuff. I've already built a limited code
output program in Python and it's nice to be able to choose my own language
and not be stuck with one only. Great job on the program BTW. =:->

> That's odd. It doesn't happen to me (Debian 1.3, GTK 1.0.0, 16-bit XF86)
> If someone can figure out where this is happening I'd appreciate it.

I get this too. Slack 2.0.28. I'm checkin out the why's...