Re: [gtk-list] Re: objc : first exercise

> This is bad. You're basically initializing the same object twice. ;-)
>
> Just plain [window show] is correct.

That is what I thought...;)

> >     id hello = [[Hello alloc] initApp:&argc :&argv]
> >     [hello run]
>
> Might want to do
>         [hello free]
>
> Since you won't really need to access your application object from
> anywhere, else, even
>         [[[[Hello alloc] initApp:&argc :&argv] run] free];
>
> would work, although that's stepping dangerously close to lisp ;-)

Tried that, didn't fix it. :(

> > fract6:/home/devel/gtk/obgtk$ hi
> > hi: can't resolve symbol '_XlcDefadStMapModifiers'
> > hi: can't resolve symbol '_XcmsDICoPrrSpaces'
>
> Hmm, I've never seen that problem before. If you can compile regular Gtk+
> apps, and you can compile ObjC apps, there shouldn't be any problem.
>
> 'nm' around and let me know where exactly those symbols are being used...

Yeah, I can compile obgtk apps even...at least the test one did fine.Exits
right now too...since I dled 1.0.0

So, when you say shouldn't be a problem, does that mean the code looks good?
It is my first Objc program so not at all sure of myself.