RE: [gtk-list] Re: does girc exist?

On 20-Apr-98 Shaleh wrote:
> 0x4010924b in XNextEvent ()
> (gdb) bt
>#0  0x4010924b in XNextEvent ()
>#1  0x400ac5d2 in gdk_event_get ()
>#2  0x4004b7ed in gtk_main_iteration_do ()
>#3  0x4004b747 in gtk_main_iteration ()
>#4  0x4004b599 in gtk_main ()
>#5  0x804ba59 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbffffcac) at bezerk.c:210
>
> I had set my name and nick to SHaleh and server to irc.emory.edu
> port 6663

Ok, the irc server is sending lots of rubbish in an odd form. I'll
put in the extra checks for the next release - standards are a
wonderful thing.

Cheers

Tony

--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
If a camel is a horse designed by a committee, then a consensus

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.