obgtk test

The obgtk-test.m compiled ok, but when the quit button is clicked it
says its thing and then dissapears.  But, it doesn't appear to exit
correctly.
So, what I am wondering is, is this correct behavior, a bug in the test,
or a bug in obgtk?  Or possible my objc lib or egcs.

BTW, seing the lack of docs, I planned on writing some as I learn it,
unless someone else better does.
I have just spent a couple of hours maping the higherarchy, and will put
it in a text file for anyone who wants it.
I am doing nothing on the Gnome end of this.