Re: [gtk-list] Problems with Rulers in gtk--

Oliver Freyd <freyd@uni-muenster.de> writes:
> That connect should connect the motion_notify_event of the drawing_area to
> to ruler, but I can't find a correct syntax.
>
> I tried
>
> connect(drw_area.motion_notify_event,&hruler,Gtk_HRuler::motion_notify_event);

connect(drw_area.motion_notify_event,hruler->motion_notify_event);

Those are both signals, so need to use connect() syntax for function objects.

(It uses the following signature:
template<class rettype, class M,class P1>
Connection connect(Signal1_r<rettype,P1> &signal, M& functionobject);
)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --