RE: [gtk-list] Re: Tutorial code converted to Perl

On 16-Apr-98 Tim Janik wrote:
> well, it should be shipped as docs/gtk_tut_pearl.sgml or something
> the like.
> for one thing the pearl code shouldn't be left out just for the
> sake of
> brevity.

Sorry, I didn't mean it should be left out, and I did mean to say that
it should be done as a separate file (such as
docs/gtk_tut_pearl.sgml).

(This is what happens you try to write email and carry on talking
about Solaris to some one at the same time - kind of a brain-deadness
leak)

Tony
--
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@daedalus.dera.gov.uk>
If you're carrying a torch, put it down.  The Olympics are over.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.