Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK Drum Machine Available

Hi:

If the BINARY which comes with the package does not work for you
or you want to recompile you probably need to do "make dep" first
before you say "make".

As far as configure is concerned: I fought with it for a while
and then gave. I think it is a little bit of an overkill for
a three file project.

I'll try to make the next release easier to compile.

Concerning 8 bit sound: I do not have time at the moment and
I also have no 8 bit soundcard. The way to go is probably
to modify "SouncardWrite()" to ignore every other byte.

Robert