Re: [gtk-list] GTK Drum Machine Available

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Robert M. Muth wrote:

> I have written a drum machine using the gimp toolkit.
> The url of the drum machine is:
>
> http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/muth/Trommler/

Hi,

this looks great, however like others I can't get it to compile. Could you
please release the configure script and all the other stuff that goes
along with it? Some of the paths in the Makefile are specific to your
machine, configure sets them up properly for everyone.

good work mate :) I'm working on a live performance system (a live
mixer/sequencer setup with samplers, synths etc, with a gtk frontend).
Trommler would be cool to use live, I'll keep in touch about working on
it.

K.

--
Conrad Parker  conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au