Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK Drum Machine Available

On Thu, Apr 16, 1998 at 03:53:20PM -0700, fractture wrote:
> Robert M. Muth wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> >
> > I have written a drum machine using the gimp toolkit.
> > The url of the drum machine is:
> >
> > http://www.cs.arizona.edu/people/muth/Trommler/
> >

> bash$ make
> make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h', needed by
> `drummer.o'.  Stop.
> bash$

Looks like you need to erase the .deps directories :
find . -name .deps | xargs rm

And of course, you need to have automake and autoconf stuff on your
system to rebuild it.

|  David FAURE                  Phone : Intl.(+33) 4 72 82 94 85     |
|  Departement Informatique             Natl. 04 72 82 94 85         |
|  I.N.S.A  Chambre I 009                                            |
|  69621 VILLEURBANNE CEDEX     E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr    |
|  FRANCE                                                            |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |