Re: [gtk-list] Re: GTK+ and non-Unix OS

> Yes, I have been thinking about porting GTK+ to Win32 and BeOS.  I
> haven't had much time to work on it though.  (I do have GLIB.DLL on my
> Windows drive.  But that's the trivial part.  :) As I have said before
> on this list, I think the path of least resistance would be to port
> GDK to use the native windowing system's drawing routines, but leave
> GTK mostly untouched.  GTK+ apps wouldn't have the native look and
> feel of the OS, but ports of GTK+ apps would be much less painful.

You know, I gotta tell you....if it doesn't have the "native look&feel" of win95
I would say that is a pluss, not a minus.
That is one very annoying thing about windows and such....everything looks the
same.  Its a very boring interface.  Besides, having the ability at all is very
nice....thank you for working on it.  I figured if noone else did, I would in a
couple of years when I could ;)
If you need help, I will help any way I can....but I don't know much.  And I
never done any win32 or BeOS programming.