Re: [gtk-list] Re: errors on making gtk

//Elliot Lee wrote:
//>
//> On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Adrian Cruceru wrote:
//>
//> > Any ideeas?
//> >
//> > I'm running IRIX6.2 on an Indy R5k / 256MB Memory and C dev.
//>
//> Are you using GNU make? If not, that'd be worth a try.
//>
//
//I have the freeware 2.0 CD, but apparently there is no gnu make inside.
//Is there a place where i can download it for IRIX6.2?

You should be able to tell if your make is gnu make from the output of 'make
--version'. My make says it's GNU Make version 3.69 and so on and so forth. I
imagine that SGI's make would say something different (or even complain about
the --version option).

As for getting it, you can always get gnu sources from ftp.gnu.org.

Good luck!

Johannes.
--
"Halls of justice painted green; Money talking" - Metallica

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?