library problem

Hi Experts,
	I'm trying to compile GTK on Solaris 2.5.1. I've got gcc version
2.7.2.3.f.1 and X11R6.3 libs installed. All libs are in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Other programs compile ok but this one gives errors in the config.log (Note the
"fatal" errors:)
[...snip]
configure:2201: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -Wall -DUSE_XIM
conftest.c -ldnet   1>&5
ld: fatal: library -ldnet: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors.  No output written to conftest
configure: failed program was:
#line 2190 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
/* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
/* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
char dnet_ntoa();

int main() {
dnet_ntoa()
; return 0; }
configure:2223: checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub
configure:2242: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -Wall -DUSE_XIM
conftest.c -ldnet_stub   1>&5
ld: fatal: library -ldnet_stub: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors.  No output written to conftest
[snip...]
There are other errors but I'm hoping they cascade out of the initial failure to
locate ldnet. Looks like I'm missing some libs, ldnet and/or ldnet_stub.
Apparently these are not distributed with Solaris, although lddstub is in
/usr/lib. I tried to find out where I could get them via Alta Vista with no
success. Any help is appreciated very much.

Erik Bryer