Re: [gtk-list] Re: radio buttons in GTK--

At 04:10 AM 4/9/98 +0300, Tero Pulkkinen wrote:
>> >I.e. just give one GSList instance to constructor argument of the
>> >Gtk_RadioButton.
>
>Max Watson <redline@pdq.net> writes:
>> This does not work for me. Even a simple app with just a window and a radio
>> button sigsegvs upon creation of the radio button.
>> I am using the gtk &
>> gtk-- from the CVS. I have had to resort to a hack where I initialize my
>> radio button in gtk, then stuff them into the gtkobject of a checkbutton.
>> It works fine this way, but man, what a mess.
>
>where did it crash? (lemme guess, Gtk_Object::Gtk_Object() /
>gtkmm_sigsegv()? ) If it crashed there you caught an assert I added
>few versions ago to find all these places. (did it print
>anything?). I'll look into it soon (when I get my version to compile
>:) Its good to know the assert is called.

No. The gtkmm_sigsegv method IS where the Gtk_CList initialization crashes,
though.:) The radio buttons seg out at line 3005 of gtk--.cc according to
gdb. I tried to fiddle around with that part of the radiobutton constructor
code, but the logic of it escapes me. I can not figure out what it is
supposed to be doing.

M.Watson <redline@pdq.net>