Re: [gtk-list] Re: problems with sizing of widgets

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Nathan Froyd wrote:

..
> Really, check out the tutorial, as it gives _excellent_ examples of how
> hboxes and vboxes work. Feel free to email with any more questions.

Thanks for the info. I guess I have a rather out-of-date tutorial, I spend
more time perusing the include files than in the tutorial itself!! :(

BTW will updating my GTK+ break the GIMP which comes with RH5? I'm not
really in the mood to recompile GIMP as well..

Cheers,
Orly