Re: Pixmaps in gtk

Eric Schneider writes:
>However, I think what is being refereed to here is something along the lines of
>the Enlightenment WM.  The idea of that WM is that _everthing_ is a freeform
>pixmap.

What, are their machines so fast that they feel the need to slow them
down?  ;-/

>Again, I don't know if this is already possible.

It is already possible except for drawing borders by editing a gtkrc file.

Otto tells me that it is also possible to create alternative style objects
that provide functions that could implement this kind of behavior, and
that it should be possible to even put them in a separate library.

michaelkjohnson