Re: Pixmaps in gtk

Joel Dillon writes:
>Perhaps it would be a nice idea to write the GTK to
>use pixmaps, or at least allow the option of using them?

I'm sorry, but I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean by saying that
GTK doesn't allow the option of using pixmaps?  I use them in the GTK
program I'm working on now to good effect.

Making GTK *depend* on pixmaps would be stupid.  GTK is small and fast
and should stay that way.  (Thanks, Peter, et. al.)

michaelkjohnson