Pixmaps in gtk

I've been working on a high-level, C++ -based, windowing API similar
in goals to GTK. However, unlike GTK it's been written to use entirely
pixmaps, which potentially means it would be both much prettier than
GTK's relatively old-fashioned Motif-like interface and potentially more
configurable. Perhaps it would be a nice idea to write the GTK to
use pixmaps, or at least allow the option of using them? The prettier
the interface the more likely people are to use and develop for the GTK,
and I would prefer to help develop on an existing project rather than
write a toolkit from scratch.

	Joel Dillon