Re: [gtk-list] Pixmaps in gtk

I don't know what this guy is talking about, but whatever it is, it sounds
good. While elegant, gtk is just a little gray-looking for my taste. Of
course, it's much better, than what most people start doing when they have
the opportunities to play with colors and backgrounds freely. Anyway...
whatever.