going off q's

Hi everybody,

I'll be away for the weekend so I won't be able to read any answers until
sunday night, but I'm curious about a certain class of things in gtk. All
of the following question are similar in nature...

1. Can any item packed into a h/vbox be removed? How 'bout a table?
If it's possible, are the removals done in terms of objects (i.e. remove
this object from such and such table) or it terms of parents (i.e. remove
whatever the object attached to this spot in the table.)

1a. How about swapping two objects in a table or a box.

2. I think that the answer is "no" to this one but what the hey: Can you
append rows/columns to a table.

3. All the plugins that I've written respond very poorly to resizing,
especially shrinking of a small objects while the overall window remains
the same size. I recall Quartic telling me that this is a bug in GTK. Has
that been fixed? If not, is there a way to force it for now?

Thanks,

Pavel

  Pavel Grinfeld      |   www.geocities.com/SoHo/5277
  pavel@ml.com        |
  (212) 449 1318 (w)  |  (718) 797 1688 (h)