Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_file_selection bug under gtk+970915?

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Peter Mattis wrote:

> >> ** WARNING **: resize pending
> >
> >warnings after closing, which i get a hell of a lot in GUBI too...
>
> Those warnings need to be tracked down and elminated. They are
> indicative of bugs in the queued resizing code. I'll look into the
> file selection problem more (I see the warning as well). You should
> let me know of other places it happens within GUBI.

with gubi-970819.tar.gz i have some else problems (most of them i´m
currently figuring).
(you can just delete String_GtkArgType() in type2str.c to get it
compiled with the new type system in gtk+).

the buttons "window" and "list" will give me a list with a black
background (only when there is just one list item, with two, it
becomes white again).
upon closing the list i will get a "resize pending" warning.

also when i invoke the widget editor for the window, the "signals" section
will have a viewport where the children are not drawn correctly (this
will be done after a manual resize). i tried this with gtkviewport.c from
gtk+97091[56] and gtk+-U1, this doesn´t help. so it seems to be something
related with the resize queueing in genreal.

also there seem to be some problems with widget "destroy" handlers in general,
this is why you can´t delete widgets with GUBI anymore...

anyways, i´m in the process of looking into all that and will hopefully be more
specific the next time ;)))

> Peter

---
ciaoTJ