Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk_file_selection bug under gtk+970915?

Tim Janik writes:
>> It runs fine under gtk+ from gimp-0.99.10. I'm using gtk+970915 on
>> Solaris 2.5.1. I guess what's puzzling me is that I thought it would
>> be the sort of bug that everyone would notice straight away- which
>> probably means that it's simply to do with my setup here :-(
>
>probably, the only thing i got when running your program were some
>
>> ** WARNING **: resize pending
>
>warnings after closing, which i get a hell of a lot in GUBI too...

Those warnings need to be tracked down and elminated. They are
indicative of bugs in the queued resizing code. I'll look into the
file selection problem more (I see the warning as well). You should
let me know of other places it happens within GUBI.

Peter