Re: [gtk-list] Re: A description format for Gtk features

On 4 Sep 1997, Rob Browning wrote:

> Funny you should ask.  I just wrote a *very* small parser last night
> in perl for handling a simple scheme-ish syntax (since perl's native
> support for data files with any heirarchical structure is not so
> good).

If you would be willing, I'd appreciate a copy of this too.
I have a non-GTK related project that may need to read/parse a lisp-like
syntax, and "I no speaka da perl so good."

--
Hunter Matthews                    tpmatthe@eos.ncsu.edu
Will administer UNIX for food.