Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+970925 with solaris x11r6
- From: Marius Vollmer <mvo zagadka ping de>
- To: gtk-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk+970925 with solaris x11r6
- Date: 09 Oct 1997 20:15:47 +0200
Jens-Ulrik Holger Petersen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Marius> This deliberate abort is caused by the gtk-interp.patch
> Marius> from guile-gtk.
> True, without your patch everything is working fine.
Damn. Could you please try to do some investigation yourself? I only
have occasionally access to Solaris machines.
The first things to check, would probably be:
- is the crash deterministic?
- what type of event has been received?
- where has the corresponding GdkWindow structure been destroyed?
Is anyone else using the same platform as Jens-Ulrik? How does it
work for you?
] [Thread Prev