Re: [gtk-list] Re: [patch] my scrollbar (971116) patch update

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 owt1@cornell.edu wrote:

> Since I don't know any better way to resolve such issues than
> a public vote - let me say that I really don't think this should
> be added to Gtk. Although it's a bit neat, its also a bit strange
> and certainly would make GTK diverge more from other applications.
> (neXtAw doesn't seem to be a very common toolkit)

I must say that I prefer the "old" Gtk-look.

Conservatives	Radicals
2		1

> (Also, the "bump" is lit backwards to be a bump. It looks like
> a hole to me)

Definitely a hole.

Per Lewau (perle@lysator.liu.se)	Student of Computer Science at
					Linköping University, Sweden.
"Don't quote me; that's what you heard, not what I said."
						- Lawrence K. Frank