Re: [gtk-list] [patch] my scrollbar (971116) patch update

Since I don't know any better way to resolve such issues than
a public vote - let me say that I really don't think this should
be added to Gtk. Although it's a bit neat, its also a bit strange
and certainly would make GTK diverge more from other applications.
(neXtAw doesn't seem to be a very common toolkit)

(Also, the "bump" is lit backwards to be a bump. It looks like
a hole to me)

The bug fixes are appreciated in any case.

Regards,
                                   Owen