Re: [gtk-list] Question 1

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:13:07 +0100 (CET), Zio Budda wrote:

	z> Questions (sorry for my bad english): How can I create a
	z> "box" for inserted the test? Like a Entry but with more
	z> lines that only 1.

Use the text widget. gtk_text_new()

	z> Can I make a new Widget ? The WindowMessage Widget. How?
	z> Rules? Format?

I remember reading about compound widgets in the tutorial. Try them.

Is anyone working on the text widget ? In my opinion, the quickest way
to get something good is to get hold of an existing text editor
(nedit, Emacs, vi, Tk ?) and construct one, instead of reinventing the
wheel. Ideas ?

	-Arun