Question 1

Questions (sorry for my bad english):

How can I create a "box" for inserted the test? Like a Entry but
	with more lines that only 1.

How can I make a small button? I want to know if I can set the
	dimensions of the button. Why I must to use the table to do
	this?

How can I set the dimension of a progres bar? I have see that the
	MIN_WIDTH is = 200. I think that is much that the necessary.
	I think that  MIN_WIDTH = 50 is the best.

If possible to define and make a coloured progress bar?

Why gtk_entry_insert_text do not work? when I use this function I
	receiv a "gtk_entry_insert_text not found" from GCC.

How can I change the entry set text after the entry is show?

Is there a method to get/make a crypted/hidden entry? like if I want
	to get a passwrd? (Ok, i'm making a gtk-version of adduser).

Can I translate the manual of gtk from english to italian ?

Can I make a new Widget ? The WindowMessage Widget. How? Rules? Format?

Can I collegate a entry on a function with a signal? If Yes what type of
	signal can i use?

| PluMilo LUG:  A Section of the PLUTO LUG.				    |
| Home Page : http://www.media.dsi.unimi.it/~linux/  		            |
| Coordinator: Morelli Michel (ziobudda@chiara.dei.unipd.it)		    |