Re: [gtk-list] Re: Drawing ???

Owen Taylor <owt1@cornell.edu> writes:

> gdk_draw_line ()

While working on some gtk stuff the other day, I was looking at this
same list of gdk_draw_* functions and I wondered if there was some
reason that there's no gdk_draw_lines calling XDrawLines?  In some
cases I'd imagine this might be more efficient than gdk_draw_segments.

If there's no reason other than that no one's needed it, I'd be happy
to provide a patch.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>