From: atai@ece.ucsd.edu (Andy Tai)
Subject: Re: [gtk-list] Re: A proposal for Gtk+

I strongly oppose you changing the look and feel of gtk.  I am sure the
gtk maintainer and most other authors of programs using gtk will oppose
it as well. Gtk cannot be changed just to adapt to your taste.

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@ece.ucsd.edu

Jasper, The Guru of Time. <leareth@hotmail.com>
-- You've got to lose, to know how to win.