Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 08:08:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Raph Levien <raph@acm.org>
To: gtk-list@redhat.com
cc: leareth@hotmail.com
Subject: [gtk-list] Re: A proposal for Gtk+

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Leareth * wrote:

[a sketchy proposal for building a component framework based on Gtk,
CORBA, and ILU]

You might want to take a look at the Gnome project, which has many
similar goals to the ones you propose.

The nominal web page is www.gnome.org, but I've had better luck with
www.linux.org.mx/gnome

Good luck!

Raph

Jasper, The Guru of Time. <leareth@hotmail.com>
-- You've got to lose, to know how to win.