Re: [gtk-list] Re: Using GTK in a C++ project

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Thomas NOEL wrote:

> > Precisely that, replace delete with something.  It's just a header
> > file, so as long as you have the gtk libraries built already, it won't
> > affect anything... well, beside letting your program compile.
>
> 	I've just changed delete to delete_ and everything is ok now.
>
> > (Though, I'm beginning to think it's a consipracy that the gtk
> > developers don't want you using C++ with gtk... mind you, it's a
> > conspiracy that I agree with. :)

You may not find C++ valuable for a lot of things, and that's cool, but on
occasion some people do, including myself :)

I think it is a good thing to write C code that will also compile as C++
(read the cow book for more info). Therefore may I suggest that an elegant
solution might be to s/delete/del/ ?

Thanks,
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
May all your PUSHes be POPped.