[gtk-list] Re: <--- GOOD!

The list just started and already half the traffic is on whether or
not to munge the subject.... argh.  I say add the stupid subject
things to shut people up and distribute procmail recipes to eliminate
it for those who don't use Gnus.

M> Pah!  I receive ~200 a day, mostly from lists, and the ones which
M> don't have useful tags are a problem.

Joy, now it's a mail volume war.  IMHO, if you're getting 200 messages
a day, you should switch to a mail reader designed for high volume.  I
get twice your volume and don't have a problem.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@hubert.wustl.edu> - By consent of the corrupted
Have a nice day!