Additional bindings to gtk

Count me in as one who would love a web interface to the list archive.

I'm working on a C++ wrapper for gtk, just to let people know so that
we don't duplicate too much effort.  Have the Perl interface folk
considered looking at Swig?  It gives a unified way of creating
Perl, Python, Tcl, and Guile extensions to a program; I'm not sure
how easy it would be to get a clean OO design using it, though,
so it might be best to do things by hand.  If nobody else does, I may
tackle python bindings in a couple of months (when I have more free
time).

Final point: I know that there was some discussion about ripping
some of the more complex widgets out of the Gimp and sticking them
in gtk; is this still under consideration?  It would be useful to
me.

TTFN,

  Sumner