Re: Where is PLUG_IN_INFO?

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Elliot Lee wrote:

> > But I cant find the solution for the following mistake:
> >
> > cc -fPIC -O2 -Wall -o test5 test5.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk -lg\dk -lglib -lgimp -lX11 -lXext -lm
> > /usr/local/lib/libgimp.so: undefined reference to `PLUG_IN_INFO'
> >
> > grep fails while searching PLUG_IN_INFO. What do I have to include.
>
> Try -lgimpui maybe...
No, this didn't work.  However, I solved my problem by deleting the line

     gtk_rc_parse (gimp_gtkrc ());

from my example which was the only one needing libgimp.  So I've got a
runnung example to modify.

Furthermore I've got a hint on the file "testgtk" (or something like that)
in which a small example to each function should be given.  But unfortunately
I can't find duch kind of file.  I deleted the gimp-source (to save diskspace).
Is it in the source tree but not copied by install.

Andreas.