Re: [patch] Multi-line labels and enhanced tooltips

 Paolo> Ok, I don't want to break packages:) I only thought that the
 Paolo> wrapping can be done once we have an interface in the toolkit
 Paolo> for it (I think Ralph proposed something like that).
 Paolo> Anyway what you want is not a problem but IMHO it is not
 Paolo> consistent with the other calls like *_with_label().

I guess all I'm really asking for is that there should a trivial
receipe to get back the old functionality.  E.g., if somebody tells
me: just redo the auto-layout on top of the multi-line label widget, I
won't be really happy, since I don't have time right now to make such
a (non-trivial) change.  But if somebody tells me: just use the
magic_label_with_auto_layout() widget, then it won't be a problem at

 David> Also, xscanimage uses the set_colors() call to make the tips come up
 David> in PostIt yellow (actually, I'd prefer if this could be done from the
 David> style file).

 Paolo> I think you can do this with my patch... just set a style for
 Paolo> the widgets you use in the tip....

That's neat indeed!

	--david